Sunday, September 23, 2007

On the eve of Volume 2

Here we sit on the eve of the Volume 2 premier of Heroes. We have some unanswered questions going into it like what happened to Nathan and Peter? What happened to Sylar? Who's the big bad boogeyman? WHo has Hiro run into in ancient Japan? How did Linderman know that having Jessica and DL have a baby would create the power in Micah?

I'm hoping the intro episode takes care of several of these, but I figure the boogeyman question will be the focus of this volume. And since it's being called "Generations", I'm also hoping we learn about the abilities of the parents of those heroes we currently know.

What are you guys ( and gals ) looking forward to this year?

1 comment:

K said...

I was a little disappointed with the premiere. No specific story line complaints (other than the fact that I think they tried to introduce too many new angles at once — overall it just seemed unfocused. And was it me or were the directors trying some odd stuff? That scene at the dinner table? Amusing, but it came out of left field, and was so reminiscent of the pot-smoking basement scenes from That 70s Show.

I tell you one thing: That little girl who can locate anyone if she thinks about them ... that little girl got some psycho in her.

Of course, all that said, I'll be tuning in week after week.