Sunday, September 16, 2007

Landslide

Alrighty, all the pieces are in place. Although I have a snag now that Sylar went after Ted's power and got it. Also, Peter is nowhere near to Candice. ( Side note, what does Candice really look like? )

I think Hiro's dad is who Linderman was speaking of when he talked about those in the past who tried to heal the world using their powers but failed and gave up. Although I don't see him as a quitter. I'm a little scared for Ando since he's decided to go after Sylar. I think his destiny is still to die. It would give Hiro more reason to want to kill Sylar.

I didn't pick up in an earlier episode when Bennett said the name of the new tracking system was the "Walker System". I had remember Molly's name, but didn't connect them. But, I did call the use of Micah about 15 minutes before it was shown.

Ok, final episode is next, and we'll be all caught up. I'm hoping most of the missing pieces are filled in, but I suspect that only the most important are. Gotta leave some things for next season.

No comments: