Saturday, September 15, 2007

.07%

Finished the 19th episode ".07%" this afternoon. (Yes macelangelo, that means I have my own copy now, thanks for the loaners ) And now things are really starting to come together, at least a little.

Now that Sylar has taken Isaac's power, it appears he can't use it quite as well as Isaac ( or even Peter ) could. That makes me wonder if Sylar doesn't absorb the powers correctly?

Linderman seems to know the future, but also noted that "the plan has started to unravel", which says to me that what he's been told via paintings or other knowledge is being changed. That challenges my idea that changes can't happen by altering the past.

I'm also wondering if both parents need to have powers for the child to have powers? Nathan's two boys haven't been shown to have powers yet. But Claire certainly does.

Hiro has run into himself ( or at least, we think it's him ) 5 years in the future. Shouldn't that cause a time rift? Or is it really Hiro?

What is Micah's power exactly and why does Linderman need it? My guess is that it's the ability to use any electronics or make them do what you want. What Linderman needs with that, I don't know.

Only 4 more episodes left. I think it's going to be a wild ride.

No comments: