Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Hard Part

Good episode and my theory is starting to hold more water. It's definitely apparent that Linderman ( who I still believe is behind The Company ) wants the explosion to happen so that he can control the world through Nathan. Sylar is looking like he really doesn't want to blow up and kill that many people, but using his mother's blood sees that "he can be president".

Peter now has Ted's power, which is another step along the road for things to go the way I think they will. But for my theory to work, Peter is going to need Candice's power so that he can look like Sylar when Hiro stabs him. Although at this point, Hiro should know that the real Sylar doesn't have the regeneration ability. I'll be interested to see if things play out this way and how Hiro reacts to that.

I'm also interested to see what causes Nathan's polls to go from losing to "landslide". I'm also interested in how Linderman uses Molly's ability to find people.

Only two more episodes and I'm starting to think that I've got all these great ideas, and in the next 80 minutes of TV, they are going to get blow apart ( figuratively that is ).

No comments: